VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the trimtech b-post panels that t4rus used to sell have been discontinued......
I'm giving myself a head ache trying to sort out the mess of the bulk head removal that I would like to just cover it up but the panels from a multivan are like rocking horse poop...

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi, I was looking at these the other day again, seem to be out of stock for a while now.

from what I gather on their site the b panel kit which is a 4 piece kit is out of stock
the b panel and threshold kit which is a 7 piece is also out of stock
but the full kit of sliding door panels rear quarter panels etc. which also includes the b panel and threshold is in stock and @650 quid its small wonder. Worth a call maybe to see if Trimtech are going to resupply the smaller kits?

t4rus 01792892944

·
Registered
31 Posts
again,
been on Just Kampers, looks like they only sell the full kit also under the old Styleline name. Doesn't look promising.
Looks like keeping an eye out for a caravelle down the scrappy from now on. Missed out on the last one that came in, everything was stripped within 2 days of it coming in. Damn this t4 scene!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now thought of going down the caravelle route but the o/s b-post panel is built into the trim that goes under the window. You would have to find one from a LHD. VW heritage do the threshold kit for £37 so might just get that for now and just hope for the best in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Spoke to T R US today and even though they say they are oos on the website. They will order it direct from the supplier and get it delivered within 3 working days. Thats for the whole kit £750. Anyone fitted one of these lately?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts