VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've done a bit of looking around and cant find anything about trip computers and if they are available or if they were ever fitted to a T4.
Its the thing that the golf has telling you all sorts of useful info about Mpg etc for those not sure of what i mean.
I would really like one and wonder if anyone has one in their T4 from the factory or if anyone has ever retro fitted one.

Any info much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Toby

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hi All,

I've done a bit of looking around and cant find anything about trip computers and if they are available or if they were ever fitted to a T4.
Its the thing that the golf has telling you all sorts of useful info about Mpg etc for those not sure of what i mean.
I would really like one and wonder if anyone has one in their T4 from the factory or if anyone has ever retro fitted one.

Any info much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Toby
You can use something like a scanguage http://www.scangauge.com/ It plugs into the OBD2 port on the T4.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Like this:

This may not be onboard computer but it does show it in your instruction book for multivan.

Think they call it MFA, I could be wrong as this may be the same as FIS which is to do with steering wheel controls for the navi MFD or at least in german land. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok that looks like the right thing, will have to do a bit more looking around now that you have given me an idea of what im looking for lol

Thanks for your input :)

Toby

1 - 4 of 4 Posts