VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought an 04 plate 1.9 T5 yesterday and managed to get straight in to get it mapped at pendle.

The first run showed that I had 83bhp. Then about an hour or so later I left with an amazing 139bhp!!!

I'm not always a masive believer on dyno figures but the fact that on the same dyno on the same day(weather) my van gained 56bhp which is a real figure.

The van is so drivable now and feels far better even for general driving the engine doesn't labour anywhere near as much.

At £245 what a no brainer!!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Some would rather pay a little bit extra for the peice of mind that Pendle have written a good map that won't wreck the engine and the experience that martin brings to the rollers.

·
Registered
537 Posts
And if it's not, are you coming to fight for pendle :D
In the words of Michael Jackson (Ooopps) "I'm a lover not a fighter (Paul)"I:
I think email and posts are a tricky way to communicate at best, no intonation, expression etc
I don't think forums are an appropriate place for personal attacks or washing dirty laundry - we all have a choice where we go and how much we pay, and no-one wants to be bullied into feeling that they have made a wrong or ill-informed choice
This is mostly a happy and productive forum, best keep it that way....................

·
Registered
440 Posts
In the words of Michael Jackson (Ooopps) "I'm a lover not a fighter (Paul)"I:
I think email and posts are a tricky way to communicate at best, no intonation, expression etc
I don't think forums are an appropriate place for personal attacks or washing dirty laundry - we all have a choice where we go and how much we pay, and no-one wants to be bullied into feeling that they have made a wrong or ill-informed choice
This is mostly a happy and productive forum, best keep it that way....................
I totally agree with you on that !!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts