VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its not politicly correct nowadays but it was a top show in its day and i liked it T:

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
love it when they are in the pub it seems they nearly loose the plot and you cant help but smile and what about them saying how they didnt want a brown hatter in number 10 :D

well dodgey nowadays how times have changed I:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
ommmm! you posted the N word. Only niggers are allowed to use the word nigger :*

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ommmm! you posted the N word. Only niggers are allowed to use the word nigger :*
About 2 years ago, I witnessed the funniest thing I have ever seen!

One of my very good friends is of Jamaican origin, and we staggered out of the pub a little worse for wear, and as we zig zagged down towards the take away for the compulsory shish (shite) kebab, we walked past the bobbies prepping themselves for the usual saturday night riff raff.

My mate Oz, said "alright copper" as he strolled past one of the mentioned bobbies, to which he got the swift reply, "oi, you can't call me that!"

To which Oz calmy said, "Why, you can call me ****** if you want!"

The copper did not know where to put his face, let alone, know how to reply.

His colleagues were absolutely wetting themselves along with us!

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
About 2 years ago, I witnessed the funniest thing I have ever seen!

One of my very good friends is of Jamaican origin, and we staggered out of the pub a little worse for wear, and as we zig zagged down towards the take away for the compulsory shish (shite) kebab, we walked past the bobbies prepping themselves for the usual saturday night riff raff.

My mate Oz, said "alright copper" as he strolled past one of the mentioned bobbies, to which he got the swift reply, "oi, you can't call me that!"

To which Oz calmy said, "Why, you can call me ****** if you want!"

The copper did not know where to put his face, let alone, know how to reply.

His colleagues were absolutely wetting themselves along with us!
reminds me of a mate i worked with years ago only his apperitif was a huge bag of grass and the odd drop of rum :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts