VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Problem i have is every time i come to photo the seat its dark and the iphone 3gs cant handle it!

I have 3 types available.

One from a 95 van, folding double with a 3 point belt and a lap belt with double base, not inca, needs a clean, no rips, u must get the idea? O has receivers built in.

The others are my mates, a row of 3 seats each with a 3 point belt with built in receivers.
A row of the same just two seats wide. These all bolt to the floor. The last two i dont think are genuine vw seats but are in the back of my mates kombi, i am awaiting his pictures..

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Problem i have is every time i come to photo the seat its dark and the iphone 3gs cant handle it!

I have 3 types available.

One from a 95 van, folding double with a 3 point belt and a lap belt with double base, not inca, needs a clean, no rips, u must get the idea? O has receivers built in.

The others are my mates, a row of 3 seats each with a 3 point belt with built in receivers.
A row of the same just two seats wide. These all bolt to the floor. The last two i dont think are genuine vw seats but are in the back of my mates kombi, i am awaiting his pictures..
interested in the 95 double, will have to see how much to courier as your a little far from me!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spoke to a mate who knows about these things and he reckons it will prob cost a lot to have them couriered down to me.
and neston is still a good few hundred from miles from me so may have to give it a miss i'm afraid mate.
will let you know if i have any ideas.
adam. :ILU:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry dude, just assumed you meant the neston up your way... somewhere near liverpool i think. I:
in that case i'll have it but would still like to see a pic or two, just in case.
thanks mate. :ILU:

·
Registered
733 Posts
If your still looking I've just taken my double out the front of my bus (it's a 92 T4) vgc as I had a seat cover on it....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts