VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T:We are meeting the Yorkshire group on Sunday 1st November at 12noon on the sea front North Bay car park. As most of you know, most of us will be camping at Whitby the night before. We will be heading to Scarborough for 12noon from Whitby - leaving at 11.30pm.

Great opportunity to meet other members and grab some fish n' chips and an ice cream.

I won't be setting up any plans for convoy as I will be away camping myself. However, if those wanting to attend on the Sunday would like any support in organising a convoy from our local area, please let me know.

It roughly takes about one hour and twenty minutes from Ron Perrys, A19 Southbound so please bear this in mind when planning your set off times.

We will be hoping to arrive by 12noon - without a hangover hopefully. See you there!

Royal Albert Drive, North Bay, Scarborough A:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
We're in York Saturday night (watching Bond and leaving the mini-mes with parents) so we might have a drive over and meet you lot on the Sunday... Nice day out, have a bracing walk along the front, see some nice buses etc :)

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
We're in York Saturday night (watching Bond and leaving the mini-mes with parents) so we might have a drive over and meet you lot on the Sunday... Nice day out, have a bracing walk along the front, see some nice buses etc :)
nice one T:T:T:T:T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts