1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
wish i could defrost the bus that fast LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
435 Posts
hmmmm all i get is stories about what happens if you type that in, however it doesn't happen, do you have to be chrome user or sommat??
works on most browsers I've heard, though it does rely on Java, what browser are you using?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmm all i get is stories about what happens if you type that in, however it doesn't happen, do you have to be chrome user or sommat??
The predictive bit throws up the stories but the best stuff happens when you hit search

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
435 Posts
wonder if the people who are saying it didn't work are hitting the 'search' button? Got so used to not having to hit that when using googles predictive searches....
... though may also be useful to mention browser and version of it you are using if you get nothing after hitting the search button, and if you're still using IE6, well...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wonder if the people who are saying it didn't work are hitting the 'search' button? Got so used to not having to hit that when using googles predictive searches....
... though may also be useful to mention browser and version of it you are using if you get nothing after hitting the search button, and if you're still using IE6, well...
Looks like it has to be a pretty well up to date browser that will show it. People who've had trouble viewing it and have then updated seem to be succesful..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts