VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On all my previous 20" wheelsi have always ran 255/35/20 tyre?
I know some of you will say the load rating isn't correct and your right they were 97. But on the T28 SWB vans I used to have they were pretty close to legalLOL: and lots of us do run them.

But on my T32 180ps LWB kombi with the 20" Bentleys that are going on next week I'm planning on 275/35/20 with a load rating of 102.

What's your thoughts and opinions on this?:*

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Err they will be the same but a bit wider looking, and slightly taller side wall due to % increase.
Do you use spacers/pcd adaptors on the bentleys ?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Ignore that, just read your other post! Can I ask where you got them done and how much? Cheers

·
Registered
833 Posts
On all my previous 20" wheelsi have always ran 255/35/20 tyre?
I know some of you will say the load rating isn't correct and your right they were 97. But on the T28 SWB vans I used to have they were pretty close to legalLOL: and lots of us do run them.

But on my T32 180ps LWB kombi with the 20" Bentleys that are going on next week I'm planning on 275/35/20 with a load rating of 102.

What's your thoughts and opinions on this?:*
I run 275/35/20's with no problems. I use Accelera's PHI2's
http://www.tyretraders.com/tyresear...=1&cat=All&speed=All&Loading=All&tyreType=All

Not had any problems with them, haven't come unstuck yet!:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one guys a pal of mine owns a tyre place and is planning to fit 4x 275/35/20 acceleras on Monday for ready ready for the big day Friday, can't wait to get the new van Wednesday and then Friday coilovers and wheels going onT:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts