VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of going for u shaped seating for the van rather than a rock and roll bed, anyone got any pics of their set up and recommendations for suppliers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mine is U shaped. I'll grab you a pic later. I'm finding it nice and flexible so far and can seat 4 people easily around the sides.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Atters a pic would be good to give me some idea. Just think it would be a more comfortable layout than cramping up on 1 seat

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Have a look at Andy at WickedVanz website. He did a cracking U shaped conversion in a black facelift. Should be pictures on there. T:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers everyone, all the pics are fab, if mine turns out half as good as all yours I will be really pleased. Definitely made my mind up, u shape it isT:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Excuse board and random on the floor but you get the idea:

Thinking about reprinting the frames anthracite / dark grey since having the seats trimmed....

·
Registered
161 Posts
cool job and a wicked position in case you had enough of life you can pop ya head in the microwave and kiss life goodbye teehee in style!:ILU:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I want to go with a rear L or U shape my idea is to incorporate or recycling the front bench into the seating area across the back. That way i know the seating is save and cost me less than buying are rock n roll bed or something.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts