VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear wot a shower of sheesh! Ordered a Recon box for delivery on specific day, took day off to accept pallet! Got to 3.30 and thought I'll just give em a ring and see when its coming? Guess wot it was still sat on the bench in bits! No one rang to explain why! I had to hire a van for 2 weeks which they said they would pay for! Long story short I cancelled the order on the basis of if they can't pick up a phone then what chance have they of reconditioning a gearbox! still not received my £900 refund or costs incurred, and its been 4 weeks since cancellation. The bank are on the case but what else can I do? Every time I ring I get an excuse and false promises of the boss will ring you! Still not spoke to me after 20 phone calls! Any legal ideas?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tempting very tempting! The boss actually rang me yesterday and told me the refund is in progress?3 to 5 days? We'll see. I rang earlier and played up ! Again

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They got in touch again to say they cocked up reimbursing my money and would start again. A few days later, I received MY money. Bowt time, only took more than 3 weeks.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I am still waiting for my gearbox from 12 months ago! I paid a good £900. Received the gearbox, had it fitted. 2 months later it was crunching into gears. Phoned them for warranty, they picked the gearbox up and then it never came back. I contacted them and they said they had delivered it.... well they did not.
I am still awaiting it. Contacted the police and fraud people but not much else I can do while they investigate. Calls I made to them were effortless and even with me being called a lier, when saying I will contact the police they said call back with a crime number and hung up.

Luckily I sourced a used box which is still going strong but I was left without a van for some time and will never buy a reconditioned box again in my life. I will buy used or get my current one repaired.

Bunch of fraudsters and I hope they get done by a department and hopefully the more people who report them the more chance we have of getting compensation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts