VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tom,
I fitted new Heki roof lights- a major improvement.
When you had your cruise control fitted , was the price
For fitting only?.
And if so where did you get the kit from?.
Best regards,
Gordon.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Still love this Tom A:

Avtex is a great bit of kit .
We've had a 3 mifi in our van for the last 3 years and can't knock it T: ....not thought about a firestick though :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Seems to work well, on the drive anyway, away again this weekend so will give it a good try then

Current setup is

Avtex pro 21.5" tx with dvd player
Three Mifi which feeds
Amazon echo dot for music and usual alexa stuff
Amazon firestick for streaming tv stuff

Will tidy up cables and get some more photos up

·
Administration
1,766 Posts
New number plate thanks Santa *<:)>

New number plate thanks Santa *<:)>

Hi tom fantastic van , I have just got myself last week and love it . the number plate would that be 2010/11 if so I through you couldn't put plates on that make the van/cars look newer love the modes Dave

·
Administration
1,766 Posts
yes my mistake .im looking to fit a rear camera any ideas about routing the cable . would it be possible to pull out high level brake light and run it down to the lower brake light and in that way . thanks and sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
549 Posts
Not sure if your on FB but there is a Sandhurst group on there and some of the owners have reversing cameras as well as this one

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
yes my mistake .im looking to fit a rear camera any ideas about routing the cable . would it be possible to pull out high level brake light and run it down to the lower brake light and in that way . thanks and sorry for the confusion
My camera was fitted when i got it, will have a look tonight and see if a can see where it goes

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
How you getting on with that firestick Tom ?
Works great, we were at kewsick for new year, castlerigg farm, no tv reception, but firestick worked really well. netflix, prime, bbc iplayer ect, linked with the 3 mifi we actually had faster speeds than i get in the house...

A will say that i am slightly disappointed with the picture quality of the avtex pro tv tho, poor for its cost.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts