VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
We have a sony, a bush(it was free) and the avtex and we like the avtex .
Ours is a 19.5 from memory and about 3 years old now , only fault is the aerial socket is a tad loose probably from where we used to pack it away each time will travelled but now it stays fixed in place.
Yeah not cheap but supposedly designed to take the rattling around of being in a caravan/motorhome though i dont how others would fair to be honest .

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Only just seen this thread, never seen one of these before. Impressive work so far, perfection takes time and it'll all come together in the end. The freedom and fun the van brings is amazing (y)

·
Administration
1,766 Posts
Hi tom did you manage to see how your camera wire is routed. looking at one of you early pictures of the bath room I see you have a picture/sign above the window would that recovering the cable as that is where I considered mounting the camera thanks Dave

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Hi tom did you manage to see how your camera wire is routed. looking at one of you early pictures of the bath room I see you have a picture/sign above the window would that recovering the cable as that is where I considered mounting the camera thanks Dave
Yip had a look tonight, nothing obvious, no visible cable anywhere, sorry

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Only just seen this thread, never seen one of these before. Impressive work so far, perfection takes time and it'll all come together in the end. The freedom and fun the van brings is amazing (y)
Cheers mate

Lots of plans, just booked, mightydubfest, camperjam and two weeks in Cornwall end of august

Up next for the van, hopefully new carpets, flatbottom steering wheel and a need to replace one of the cracked graphics on the side

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Camperjam and 2 weeks in Cornwall sounds fab! (y) ....never done dubfest
Great little chilled out festival in the grounds of alnwick castle, only 2 hours from us which is great

Heres one of my old t4 in the same spot, just because I miss it

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I'll be looking to attend some shows this year, went to Dubfest last year which was awesome! Definitely heading to Cornwall too at some point (y)

101 - 111 of 111 Posts