VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Cheers mate

Love Stonehaven, my sister stays there so we were up there all the time, the fish and chip shop along from the outdoor pool is amazing !

Were currently at Hopeman, might be our new favourite uk pitch, this was the sunset last night

We are staying at Granton on spey on Saturday so keep an eye out for us
I used to stay in Stonehaven, but I got flooded a couple of times, so bailed out of there. But you're correct, The Bay chipper is the best in the North East. Awesome chipper.

Are you staying at the campsite in Grantown on Spey? If so, then we could grab a socially distanced beer. I'm in a 2013 VW Crafter LWB conversion with awning. I'll have the BBQ with me, so feel free to pop over for a burger.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Steering wheel day

Had to use original loom and reuse horn cable from new loom

Few marks here and there on it , but love it

Here's what the dash was like when I bought it

·
Registered
13,852 Posts
We have the same coffee machine in our van 👍 (only in grey to match our interior) 😎.
Leather always looks and feels posh but is cold when its cold and hot when its hot .....i still vote leather ( with bum warmers for winter ;) )

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
We have the same coffee machine in our van 👍 (only in grey to match our interior) 😎.
Leather always looks and feels posh but is cold when its cold and hot when its hot .....i still vote leather ( with bum warmers for winter ;) )
Its a tuff one, they are sending some leather samples through the post

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 · (Edited)
Had a bash at fitting the fiamma 500 box today, picked it up cheap on gumtree for £100

Good condition just needs a new sticker

Had to modify the bike rack by removing and redrilling the top support bracket

I used some white water proof tape to seal the old holes on the outside and inside

Then fitted the box, its massive

Manual says its good for 43kg of stuff, but with dynamic loading i am going to keep it miles below that

Lightweight camping chairs and table and other outside stuff

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 · (Edited)
Updates

So retrim cancelled - covid

Sold the fiamma box and kampa air pro awning, not for us, box just to much and can't be arsed with the awning

Got ourselfs a 3d printer a creality ender pro 3

Wanted to make a wall mount bracket for the WiFi box

Found one on thingverse and printed it

Didn't really work, to long and only one support, so redesigned it using tinkercad software

Two supports and correct length

Perfect fit

121 - 140 of 147 Posts