VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after an underseat sub for my Kombi it need to fit into a single seat base and preferably have its own amp built in, any suggestions anyone? oh and I am not made of money so be reasonable

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have this one - with some kenwood satnav/head unit powering it.

It's punchy, but not like the boxes (obviously). Fits nicely under the seat, and cheap as chips.

http://http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-in-phase-usw10_p-25817.htm

I'm sure some audio head will be along in a bit with a better suggestion....

EDIT - rubbish at posting links from ipad...it is the In Phase USW10 300W active underseat subwoofer at £154.99 from caraudiocentre.co.uk

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I am after an underseat sub for my Kombi it need to fit into a single seat base and preferably have its own amp built in, any suggestions anyone? oh and I am not made of money so be reasonable
We supply our own underseat sub boxes inc sub, need a amp, but you may find a second hand one to keep cost down, then this would out perform slim amplified subs

·
Registered
142 Posts
We supply our own underseat sub boxes inc sub, need a amp, but you may find a second hand one to keep cost down, then this would out perform slim amplified subs

do you sell a sub 'kit' for self fitting? i'm very impressed with your work and knowledge on here but i'm in the north east of england so its quite a job & cost to get the van to you

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
do you sell a sub 'kit' for self fitting? i'm very impressed with your work and knowledge on here but i'm in the north east of england so its quite a job & cost to get the van to you
Yes we do, trimmed and with sub ready to go..T:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I managed to get a full JL underseat set up for just over £100. New sub, second hand amp, a sheet of MDF and a friendly chippy. I:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Absolut5, I have a twin front seat, will the sub box fit under here and will it fit other subs or is it just designed for JL?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Absolut5, I have a twin front seat, will the sub box fit under here and will it fit other subs or is it just designed for JL?

Cheers
Yes we do a enclosure for the twin seat.. You can fit a different sub, but it's tried and tested with the JL and works superb..

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Will this sub work with a Kenwood DNX520VBT? Installed the pioneer speakers on Tuesday, they are great many many thanks.T:

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Will this sub work with a Kenwood DNX520VBT? Installed the pioneer speakers on Tuesday, they are great many many thanks.T:
You will need a amp to power it, However we will be supplying a tune up sub which is from one of the most famous brands, 10" woofer with a built in amp very soon, outperforms all other tune up woofers and will be cheaper to Han a separate sub and amp setup...

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Class will hold out for that as don't wanna run an amp, I managed to get a kenwood tv tuner that you talked to me about too, the 600e with a glass mount aerial, can't wait :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
That sounds of interest- I am looking to put one under the passenger seat- can you let me have a supply only price for the active and passive sub please

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Class will hold out for that as don't wanna run an amp, I managed to get a kenwood tv tuner that you talked to me about too, the 600e with a glass mount aerial, can't wait :)
Well done mate, EBay?

Give me a bell in the next couple weeks about subT:

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
That sounds of interest- I am looking to put one under the passenger seat- can you let me have a supply only price for the active and passive sub please
PM is on its wayT:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Jason, can you let me know when you have this sub amp underseat combo available too please? Can you Pm me the likely cost too?
Cheers
Pete

1 - 20 of 20 Posts