VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i opened my gate this morning looked over at the bus and noticed the exhaust was hanging at an angle, i looked under and discovered the back box had completley come away from the rest of the system. i started her up and amazingly she sounded fine!!!. but obviously i coulnn't leave it like that. i couldn't believe my bad luck, i had just saved enough cash to have all the dings taken out the back and resprayed.
anyway it had to be sorted luckily it was my day off, i called around and it seemed anything from £45 to £60 was about right, then i called custom chrome in nuneaton, i couldn't really afford it :eek:but i really wanted it,
anyway after a bit of cash juggling i went over and had the rear section done, i'm going back later in the year to get the rest done, so thats the kids eating this week but not me and the wife, i'm new to all this, and already we have spent bloody loads i think this van is taking over our lives, help:D

·
Registered
796 Posts
HAHA Gaz, keep away from custom chrome fella it can get addictive in there" ooh shiney":D looks sweeet though chapA:
see ya soon bud..

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
i know where your coming from my mot will be due soon so instead of playing chase the holes with a welder i got in touch with pptuning and orderd custom decat and side pipes and it fit awsome :ILU::ILU::cool:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i know where your coming from my mot will be due soon so instead of playing chase the holes with a welder i got in touch with pptuning and orderd custom decat and side pipes and it fit awsome :ILU::ILU::cool:
Come on, lets see the pics, need some good pics of side exit for my gallery I:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts