VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, gettin me t4 insulated, boarded and carpeted. been on to UNIQUE CAMPERS in St Neots Cambs. they seem to answer all the questions with decent answers. any u peeps had dealins ?? ur help will b appreciated. cheers

·
Registered
596 Posts
i used these guys to fit my windows, also spoke to them about ply and insulate my van, he said about using lambs wool etc etc.......he had a Merc Sprinter on site that he was converting........highly recommend T: T:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i said, they answered the questions i had. but its still good 2 hear it from u guys. anyone else ??I:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Unique Campers fitted my side windows, electric porsche seats and lowered the van.

Very professional, reasonable price and courteous. And yes, I would go back- in fact, I did go back with my second! x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx 4 that kate. its reasuring to hear. would luv to hear from someone who has had the insulation, boards and carpeting done by them. looks a class job on the website. :ILU:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kate, wot spings did they use when they lowered urs. are the springs good. do they bottom out wen loaded. :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Recently had my van done by them….great job 2 windows,insulated lined and carpeted. Scott fitted rear seat and made boxing around floor runners Quality jobA:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts