VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide what finish i want my units in at the mo guys, kinda keen on carbon but havent seen any pics of the units close up in any colour really.

So please feel free to pot away your conversions in different finishes please!

thank you!

·
Registered
181 Posts
if it is the carbon ones from freebird, you do know you cant open the cupboard door in the wardrobe unless you have the bed down or the £2000 + rib seats?

not sure if it was this kit but i was thinking about getting one of these and saw a pic of how it fitted with a normal r&r bed and put me off

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not buying a pre made kit, goin the whole hog and paying someone to build em from scratch to fit my van/bed perfectly :)

now come on people, gotta be some of you fancy whhoring some pics of your camper conversions!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks really nice mate, do you have any closer up pics of it?

Anyone else with other finishes feel free to post!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I found that although the pictures give you a good idea of what the colour and finish was like, I wanted to see what the boards were actually like. I called Rainbow Conversions and they sent me small samples of the boards and edging trim

Regards

Trevor

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Trev pm your address and what colour you want over 100 board colours and 25 edges mix and match no problem and no one will beat my price

·
Registered
596 Posts
Trev pm your address and what colour you want over 100 board colours and 25 edges mix and match no problem and no one will beat my price
Thanks for the offer T4Life, but I've built my cabinets now - it's Deanpompey who started the thread and may want to see samples

Regards

Trevor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts