VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few years I've done a few things to my van as i couldn't decide what I liked most.

When I first bought her I did what most people do and lower her and so she looked like this:

She looked good but the ride wasn't the best so I raised her back up and now she looks like this:

My question to you guys is what to do next?

I could drop her back onto 40mm HD springs

Or whack some AT tyres on her and make her look butch, only thing been that as you can see when she is clean her paintwork is very clean and doesnt look right on a off-road looking van.

opinions please guys

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id like the off road look to be honest it means I don't have to clean it as often too :)

Just added something I purchased a few back, I was going to get the stripped and re-coated but I was excited to see how they look.

Check out my light guards :D

Set of 4 AT's aren't cheap though :'(

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally agree with Jefe.

Even an offroad-looking van can be clean...sometimes.
Just been looking at your van. Very nice T:

You should have said yours was also red and looked the part. I was thinking of black wheel arches but wasnt sure if they would work. now im sure :D

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Well, that is a matter of where & what U shop.
If U look for brands like INSA Turbo, Malatesta, Toyo & Cooper U may very well find descent new ones for a fair sum
Or second hand? Depending on size, there should be enough to make a choice withour breaking the bank T:
Even if they are good, U don`t NEED BFG`s brand new ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The red steelies are my winter set these gun metal grey ones are my summer. Im thinking putting the winters on this winter to give me time to save up for the new AT and spray the gun metal set black :)

I wasn't to keen on the red as despite ages trying to find the right colour to match the van, when clean the wheels are a much brighter red than the van :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts