VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I get a lot of PM's asking what we cover, so thought I would make a list :)

We are a special branch of A-Plan that have been running for 20 years and cover niche vehicle's.

We cover standard vans, dayvans, project builds and fully converted campers. All modifications are covered on a like for like basis and you can add further modifications at no extra cost.

We can look at higher value vans £40,000 +.

We also have 5 different schemes on classics, for example the split screen/bay window campers. Agreed value is an option subject to 6 recent photos and we do not charge extra for this service.

I do get asked about business use and again it is something we can offer.

Our office also has some great schemes on household, tools cover and life insurance so its well worth giving us a try. T:T:T:

You are always welcome to PM any questions you have and I am always happy to help.

This year I am supporting 11 VW shows so very clued up on the scene and the different styles of vans and campers :)

Keep the calls coming.

Dan
A-Plan
01635-879910.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Dan

Simple one, do you have a breakdown cover on your insurance as a add on. My (slightly expensive) one with the AA is
about to run out at the end of the month, and I'm sure I saw that someone mentioned it was part of there cover with you.
(I am currently with A Plan)....

If not would you recommend one, which covers Campervans/motorhome..

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dan

Simple one, do you have a breakdown cover on your insurance as a add on. My (slightly expensive) one with the AA is
about to run out at the end of the month, and I'm sure I saw that someone mentioned it was part of there cover with you.
(I am currently with A Plan)....

If not would you recommend one, which covers Campervans/motorhome..
Hello,

We have 2 great options on breakdown cover.

One for main use vehicles and one for limited mileage/2nd vehicles.

Both have homestart, UK recovery and EU cover.

Give me a call on 01635 879910 and happy to discuss the options.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts