VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Oh - looks like that failed. I attempted to upload a screenshot showing a half page advert about IT recruitment and LED household lightbulbs - obscuring the post I was trying to read :(

·
Registered
392 Posts
I appreciate they may not control the adds, but they must control how much screen size is set aside for the adds. IMHO half the page is too much.

Fwiw I am signed in (using Nexus 5x)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Logging in is a challenge! Constantly looping on the log in page, password not accepted yet if I look at the top of the screen I am logged in! And the site is now like a cheap copy of hello magazine with all the adverts and links pasted all over the place

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Logging in is a challenge! Constantly looping on the log in page, password not accepted yet if I look at the top of the screen I am logged in! And the site is now like a cheap copy of hello magazine with all the adverts and links pasted all over the place
That's why i don't use it :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I click on a link from Google when I've searched for something (like a 'how to' when I'm out with the van) the enhanced mobile view just brings up the homepage and that's it - Now I've turned mobile view off, when I search for something the right thread loads straight up from Google.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, I'm not a tech guru, despite working as a tech in the AV industry. The site seems ok - I get no pop ups or ads on my Samsung Galaxy S3. But I agree that there are areas I don't seem to be able to access.

Certainly can't find classified ads... any clues?

Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can any of the website team just add the links from the tabs into the enhanced mobile menu? This should be a simple job and would seem to address 80% of the complaints in this threads.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.