VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a T30 174 and I am looking to upgrade the existing brakes. I have 20inch wheels does anyone have any recommendations of which calipers to source? Cheers

·
Registered
300 Posts
Pretty much impossible to fit to a T5 mate. Take a look at the thread Festa has linked to above.
I beg to differ, i had them mocked up and ready to fit with a very simple bracket. anyway i have 5.1 bi turbos now on a 360mm disc so they are no longer needed

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I beg to differ, i had them mocked up and ready to fit with a very simple bracket. anyway i have 5.1 bi turbos now on a 360mm disc so they are no longer needed
Well, you've seen the thread and all the pictures we have posted on the "Sensible Brembo" thread showing why the Treg cal's we had will not fit. Please let us know what Treg cal's you have and how they would fit the T5 on the 333mm disc? And pictures too!
Cheers.T:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Well, you've seen the thread and all the pictures we have posted on the "Sensible Brembo" thread showing why the Treg cal's we had will not fit. Please let us know what Treg cal's you have and how they would fit the T5 on the 333mm disc? And pictures too!
Cheers.T:
350mm discs offer enough space to machine the hub and rotate the calliper to the rear of the disc. I had a local Motorsport company figure it out and draw it up. It's not the end of the world as I am now 1700miles into my new brakes and they are spot on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts