VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

upholstery and auto trimming

32K views 120 replies 24 participants last post by  Binksy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello a few of you no me as wodge (real name ant).I opened a trimming and upholstery company in warrington about 18 months ago after working in the upholstery trade for over 15 years for other people.Im offering a full service from a simple repair to a full custom retrimmed interior in a vast range of vinyls leathers sueds and exotic animal prints(leopard/ostritch/gazzelle and afew others) i can also supply foam aswell.I'm able to recover various pieces of domestic furniture also in the newly purchased fully secure,dry and insured workshop so you can leave your pride and joy with me and need not to worry about it.So please check out the website and im offering a 10% discount to forum members aswell.(the same as the other forums i go on)
many thanks anthony
www.dubholstery.co.uk

#9 · (Edited)
you should be able to depending on the stretch of the fabric so theres no pleats if the pieces are contured and how much of a gap there is around the pieces that your covering.If the pieces are pretty flat they should be ok.Don't forget to sand them down a little and use a good quality glue overlap on the sides a little with the fabric and then trim off.I'm getting some new pattern books with faux sueds in so let us no what colour your after and i'll get you a price if you want

#14 ·
sorry the pics are on the side its how i taken them on my mobile the first two are of the contract upholstery i do for pubs and the other one a camo roof lining i done for a mk4 golf and the others a forklift truck seat that i supply a company for up near the unit in warrington

#20 ·
wodge has asked me to throw a couple more pictures on for him 1st being a seat for a cosworth drift car he has done

and also a picture of a new range of multi stretch fabric he is using ideal for headlinings dashboards and door cards, fully fire retarden to crib5 and stain resistant.

cheers all*<:)>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.