VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'am looking for a place to upholster my foam matress around Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff. Any recommendation? Cheers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread frenchy I:, but i'm also looking for someone in the cardiff area that would re-upholster my captain seats...any ideas?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Dont know who Cally is suggesting but heres my two penneth.

there are two people around Cardiff.
Touch of class and the people who did Tutters van who come to the porthcawl meets.

Dont know what they charge and anything about them but plenty of people have used both.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Dont know who Cally is suggesting but heres my two penneth.

Touch of class and the people who did Tutters van who come to the porthcawl meets.

In not sure it was Touch of Class Chris, I was speaking to Andrew and he mentioned somebody else.

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Doesn't T5dream on here do upholstering? He's in Swansea tho!
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Doesn't T5dream on here do upholstering? He's in Swansea tho!
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong!
I think he is in the Rhondda Valley.

D B upholstery are possibly the ones who attend the porthcawl meets - Cant find the link as I am sure it was in the links or trader section a while back.
I have the telephone number if you need it.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
ah yes thats them

db uphoulstery did tutter vans
touch of class are another south wales firm who have done a lot of vans around south wales.

I thought id explained that twice already- oh well maybe Cally and David will understand it third time aroundI:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I thought id explained that twice already- oh well maybe Cally and David will understand it third time aroundI:
You did but I probably did not read your original post correctly regarding this matter Rasp:, after reading it a few times I finally understood what you were saying.

Anyhow at least we got there in the end T:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts