VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start off a thread for Martyn (Upspex), Travelvolts - having used Martyn for a number of items (240v Hookup, Split charging system, headlight loom upgrade, three stage charger etc) I found him to be extremely friendly, top workmanship, turned up exactly when arranged and was a pleasure to deal with! A year on, the kit has all performed flawlessly too :)

Highly recommended!

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
Could not give enough praise for Upspex got my head light loom from him, top service T:

Also worth noting how much of his time he spends on here sorting peoples problems out for nothing T:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Happy to endorse the recommendations for Upspex - he has done work on our van and very happy we are with it. Only beef we have is he has been too busy to return to do some further work for ages now! T:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Did my alarm recently, cannot fault the service and fit appears excellent. Also got a free stanley knife, I consider it to be a blessing!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Martyn has helped me recently too, with stereo wiring and other bits of advice..... Cant praise him enough either...

One day there will be something perhaps i can help him with? but until then Martyn, Thanks for your great service & keep up the good work. A:A: We all appreciate it lots.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Upspex has to be one of the most helpful people on here, he gives free advice without trying to sell you something (unlike a lot of the traders on here).
He knows the T4 and T5's inside out, therefore you can trust his advice.
Even though he always appears to be busy, whenever I have ordered stuff, I get it next day.T:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Upspex has to be one of the most helpful people on here, he gives free advice without trying to sell you something (unlike a lot of the traders on here)
+1, Martyn very kindy sent me an email with some information regarding fuses.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Well my comments are in the same vein as all the rest. Martyn very kindly made the trip to the Island to supply and fit my 240 & 12v systems in my T5 Velle. Top quality work, knows his stuff inside out and really friendly and helpful to boot. He even managed to multi task and answer my 3 yr old daughters many questions, quite a feat!

Thanks Martyn, if anyone wants tips on customer service......ask Martyn T:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
This is all good stuff to hear as i'v just ordered my headlamp upgrade kit from him. Recomendations like this are what any other trader on here would almost ( and in some cases would ) kill for. T: I wish the firm I work for had this good a reputation. I: Well done that man T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Upspex fitted a split charge, a leisure battery, led lightswith remote/dimmer & 12v sockets for me. Very tidy install, all done on my driveway, great price. Highly recommended T:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just to add to other peoples comments, just fitted his headlamp upgrade kit, does exactly as described, lights that good that cars coming the other way were flashing me, as I had forgotten to readjust the beam and this was on dipped headlights.Also had Martyn fit 240v , wire up led lights to sliding door switch and sort out my radio wiring, all done extremely efficiently in a couple of hours at a reasonable cost, highly recommended and worth the 90 mile drive to know a proper job was done

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
yep ill agree with thats has been said.. i bought a split charge kit of him.... and when i got into difficulty i texted him with some damn stupid questions looking back on it, but he always answered them and was very helpful!!!T:T:T:T:.. thumbs up to the good guys!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
All of above plus

has worked on my past 2 vans, cannot fault each time.

Has answered the phone and helped me with info a few times too, when Ive got myself in a pickle I:

Paul Mc

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Another vote for Martin Upspex...although it was while ago he did my electric windows, excellent job and also wired my brothers T5 (full camper electrics) to a high standard, on time, good price, good job done and very friendly and happy to chat and show you what he's doing.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Another T: from me, supplied & fitted alarm, one of the good guys!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Just to add to my earlier comment, ordered a new leisure battery via his website on late on Tuesday and it arrived today all packed nicely. Nice one T:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts