VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who do you insure your VW T5 converstion van with ???camper wise

Please not let it be with Adrian Flux.......

I need to get a van insured ASAP like today please please please can you post up ASAP other wise I am stuck

·
Registered
873 Posts
I use HIC too, they are a broker and look for the best quote. Actually got a very good deal off them. Which is more that can be said for the service provided by their claims company NIG, from whom I have had the worst insurance experience ever.

Be aware that when you make changes to your policy (i.e. modifications to body or ongoing camper conversion), they will try to charge you a £25 "admin fee". So I suggest, if you are doing everything straight away, detail all mods to them when you open your policy and save yourself the fees.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like I am going with Brenacher

I am more than happy to pay the extra £100 over AF and NIG just to get good solid cover I agree with the above..

This is what happened today my wife had some 17 year old bump into the back of her in 2006 She said this to them and they asked how much the claim was for... we have no idea why would we.. they then said well just a rough Idea.. I said ok I think about £1800 she said which floored me....

I NEED A BETTER ESTIMATE THAN THAT!!!!! :eek::eek:

Thick as **** you asked me to come up with an estimate and I did and then it';s not good enoughLOL:LOL:

anyway hung up... waste of time

Brentacher where great and even reduced the price as I said for the love of god I know AF are cheaper but please I don't want to insure with them I would rather walk... he then knocked the policy down a fair bit to line up above AF and I said DEAL.. we can't have some one walking LOL:

Happy to pay the extra and I can do anything to the van with out extra costs or admin charges by them other idiots

1 - 5 of 5 Posts