VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the US. Just to get this out of the way - I hate that the US name for the T4 is EuroVan. And I hate that VW wimped out & tried to pass off a Dodge minivan as a "german engineered" product over here.

I am currently looking for a T4 MV V6.
We don't have a large following of T4s over here. They are mostly looked upon as family transportation or campers. I found a UK magazine about them & was amazed that there are so many modifications available to the UK. The member's vehicles on this forum are inspiring to me.

I'm hoping that as I browse here I will pick up many ideas from you all. I think the T4 can be a cool cruiser as well as a towing and workhorse vehicle. Why not have it all?

Thanks for listening to my rant...
Mailie (pronouced my-lee)
in Washington State

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome

Im the same as Canada did get some t4's the US didnt but until i started looking at them i too found out how cool they are.

I would consider trying to find the 2.5 5cyl over the v6. Better on fuel and im pretty sure v6's only came in automatics in the US and are known for failing. You may even look into importing from Canada. Unless youplan on doing a tdi conversion on the newer t4 mv.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts