VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Im off to the USA to promote the Forum across the pond. What Im looking for is a nice photo (not an E mail) of your converted or custom van to show the folks in the USA and Canada. Send them to me, Kitvan (John) 6, Draycott Ave, Taunton,Som TA2 7QG. These will not be returned unless you clame them at Beaulie (write on the back you want it returned).
Only send this week as I fly to LA on the 10th. My house sitter will be unable to forward to me in the USA. THANK YOU.T:T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Give Dazboi a pm Jon for one of the forum calendars, plenty of beauties on there T:

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
i love my van but will have to get one printed of and send it ,,, do you still want them ? if so just outside or inside too ? :ILU::ILU::cool:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Pm me ur address I'll get one in the post tonight

Been a bit busy!

U need to buy some raffle tickets in exchange though T:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I'll get one out first thing Monday morning if still ok, nit at work this weekend

·
Registered
802 Posts
OK, Im off to the USA to promote the Forum across the pond. What Im looking for is a nice photo (not an E mail) of your converted or custom van to show the folks in the USA and Canada. Send them to me, Kitvan (John) 6, Draycott Ave, Taunton,Som TA2 7QG. These will not be returned unless you clame them at Beaulie (write on the back you want it returned).
Only send this week as I fly to LA on the 10th. My house sitter will be unable to forward to me in the USA. THANK YOU.T:T:
Hi Jon, id love to send you a piccy of ours but you probably have a better one of it than us, you took some beauties at the beach!!
if we dont see you before have a great time
matt and michelle T:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts