VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Often wonder why people pick their usernames, so simply because I'm being nosey, what's behind your username?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine actually started out meaning to read 'Pd-uk' as they're my initials and I'm in the UK, also overflowing with tech 馃槀 but I can't help but see 'P-duk' which has no association with me as I don't own a duck for a pet.

Premium Member
No exciting reason for me either, its my nickname based on my surname.

Registered
This was my passion a few years ago, had a nice wake boat on Loch Earn, a beautiful place in Scotland.
Then I got married 馃お

Premium Member
Pickle was my amazing springer spaniel that kept me sane through thick and thin when I lived in France.
But my van's called Bob.

Registered
Couldn鈥檛 have my name so went with something I play 鈥渢he bass鈥 and because I鈥檓 so into it I added the word 鈥渃ase鈥.

Someone recently couldn鈥檛 work out if it had to do with fishing though! 馃ジ

Registered
I normally go under the name 'Nasher' but that was taken

As a Paraglider Pilot I thought I'd go for 'Nashfly' instead, which is also my registration number 馃檪

Registered
2013 Startline T5 Kombi
I became 'B&T' after a very messy split with my ex many years ago and its just stuck .
I'm alot more 'mild and mellow' these days 馃榿.
I thought it was after the beer.

Mine is pretty obvious, we are Archer fans and TDO is my husband's pet name for me. Could have been Mallory I suppose.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I became 'B&T' after a very messy split with my ex many years ago and its just stuck .
I'm alot more 'mild and mellow' these days 馃榿.
Yours often got me thinking, as every since I joined, you've been nothing but helpful and friendly to other members 馃憤

Nice to see people incorporating family members / pets.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bloody hell mate that looks awesome! :cool:

Reactions: 64 SPLIT
1 - 20 of 41 Posts