VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all!!

As it says; i've purchased a vagcom lead&Cd off ebay and got it all installed and working to find that I have a fault code which states that the aux heater is locked. My van is a T5 (2005) shuttle which i've only had a couple of months. It does have a webasto (got the sticker on the door!) which i've not heard working yet. Do you reckon the fault code is referring to this??? If so, how do i go about rectifying the issue??

Thanks in advance peeps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
The model and part number are on the sticker on the inside of the passenger door. I have just bought a caravelle T5 and have the sticker but don't think it's working at present. Does the exhaust go out the back also?

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
There are differnt types of heater fitted as OEM units, the operation depends on the type of heater fitted, and no the exhaust doesn't go to thre rear.

do a thread search, there are a few people out there with similar issues, if you read through them, you should be able to find a few simple checks that'll point you in the right direction, if you have no joy, come back to me.T:

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts