VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Ive just had the cambelt kit, waterpump and injector pump belt changed on my 2001 ACV engine 2.5 T4. Until then it started on the button every time, now it hesitates to start. I am looking for someone with the relevent software and experience to check and possibly adjust the pump timing, or whatever is necesarry.
I am in the Dudley West Midlands area, but can travel within reason. I would appreciate any help given, PM me and/or send your number and I`ll get back to you. Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Absolutely gutted, I thought someone may have been able to help....lol. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
You can get a Vagcom lead and shareware version from ebay cheap. You can check it yourself then.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi all,
Ive just had the cambelt kit, waterpump and injector pump belt changed on my 2001 ACV engine 2.5 T4. Until then it started on the button every time, now it hesitates to start. I am looking for someone with the relevent software and experience to check and possibly adjust the pump timing, or whatever is necesarry.
I am in the Dudley West Midlands area, but can travel within reason. I would appreciate any help given, PM me and/or send your number and I`ll get back to you. Thanks Dave.
Dave,
if somethings not quite right take it back to the garage who did the cambelt, waterpump and service for you. Thats the best place to start dude... happy to help you out in Leicester (Tidy Transporters) may be Derby if I'm around. Has the van been remapped?
Robert
:ILU:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts