VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I please get some help on the best way to get my T4 valued.
I am currently not able to use it and therefore dont want it to be sat unused when it can be loved by someone else who can actually get the use out of it that it deserves. I've not done much to it so it needs alot of love for it which is why I need help having it valued. Many thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Can I please get some help on the best way to get my T4 valued.
I am currently not able to use it and therefore dont want it to be sat unused when it can be loved by someone else who can actually get the use out of it that it deserves. I've not done much to it so it needs alot of love for it which is why I need help having it valued. Many thanks.
More information would be helpful, is it a van, camper, etc., what year is it, what engine does it have in it, is lwb, swb??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More information would be helpful, is it a van, camper, etc., what year is it, what engine does it have in it, is lwb, swb??
Hello, sorry I obviously had a mind blank, lol.
It's 2001, 2.5TDi and lwb, MOT Jul 2020, Grey, 245000 miles.
It is a van, however, it has been boarded and carpeted and had rock n roll bed with seat belts put in. So is on it's way to become a camper. This is what our aim was but just haven't had the time. Please bear in mind that it is still getting used and it doesn't look it's best but its only a little dirt. There is some service rust and we have had it checked by a garage who confirmed. Many thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Hi, I am in the market to buy a T4, had two in the past, I have been observing, asking and getting prices recently. I would say yours falls into the 2-3k band, probably ask 3, take closer to 2. My personal opinion for what it’s worth...
Cheers
Take care
Simon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts