VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Collecting the van from Coastal Cushion Co this morning. The pics look amazing - can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hey, just started reading, nice work! Can I ask what the seals are and where you get them from.

Cheers
Thanks - another 6 weeks and it will be all done.

The front door seals? They came from the T6 Forum shop but you can buy them from someone on here or indeed from loads of car trimmers online or on eBay.

It is 19mm self adhesive foam just google "VW T5 door seals".

·
Registered
10 Posts

The front door seals? They came from the T6 Forum shop but you can buy them from someone on here or indeed from loads of car trimmers online or on eBay.

Thanks, sorry posted my question before finishing the thread! I:

Glad you're on the mend and we'll on the way with your van now!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
The van now has its Edition cill graphics to go with the black roof panel and anthracite wheels so I suppose now it is a Kombifornia Edition "Van Blanc".

Tomorrow it is off to Cornwall again for Mirko @ Premium Camper to do his stuff. While its away Mrs VB will be making seat covers for the dog to travel on and the new awning / canopy.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Made a lot of progress at Premium Camper this week;

Big hand for Mirko A:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Looking very niceA:
Like the clock/insert in the cockpit cubbyhole sorry if this has been asked before where did you source it??

·
Registered
82 Posts

If you're ordering a new van, they are a £25 option

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
If you're ordering a new van, they are a £25 option
Yes great if anyone tells you before hand but they are not a retro fit item. For £25 you get special holes in the doors to fit them. Otherwise you have to use the stick on ones like everyone else ;)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Lots of good work has been happening at Premium Camper and we have kept iMessage very busy designing and developing as we go along. Anyhow it is almost done and ready to collect next week;

We've also been busy at nome making a travel cover for the dog on the back seat;

and work stared on the awning today;

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Looks stunning :eek:
Ta - I see it daily on iMessage while we discuss design and detail so can't wait to see it in the flesh next week. There are a few nice details being finished off first thing next week.

Even then we have a few tweaks to do when we get it home and the awning / canopy is going to be something else :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Now the furniture is in Dave @ Swell Shades has done a nice job of the blind.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts