VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said in my presentation, I am currently converting my VW T4 Multivan. The reason for this is that I recently became self-employed with a friend as a craftsman. For this we bought two VW T4 Multivans from a befriended car dealer. These are now to be converted. The cleaning of the vans we have already finished and the wall cladding we have adapted. Now it is still necessary to equip the vehicles. We thought about orienting ourselves to big craft companies and using the load space of the two vans for our equipment. Since we currently do not have the necessary financial resources, we have decided to build the vehicle equipment itself. As a shelf, we imagined something like this: https://www.sortimo.ie/vehicle-solutions/van-racking-solutions/sortimo-hd/. As a material we would like to use wood. It would also be important to us that you can take out the drawers, but they do not fall as soon as the car moves. Since we are relatively new in the field of vehicle conversion and we know little about the legal conditions, we look forward to every hint and every help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts