VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS PROMISED GUYS SOME PICS OF OUR CONVERSION.

Big thanks to James at Custom Campers in Halifax and to Pete at llanelwy campers for the unit and bed

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi irishwales
The van looks good sorry I meant camper T:, who did the installation was it Pete at llanelwy or James at Halifax

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi irishwales
The van looks good sorry I meant camper T:, who did the installation was it Pete at llanelwy or James at Halifax
James did the pop, windows, lining, floor and paint - the rest was supply only and i fitted it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks one and all for you kind words i could not be happier with it - its time to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Great looking van buddy......James does a good job doesn't he!! Mines in with him as we speak.....not getting blinged up but being repaired(welded)....are you interested in coming along to any meets?? As the next northwest one is close to you.....click the red writing on the bottom of this post and itl take you to the thread for detailsT:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great looking van you have,I like the wood finish inside a little bit different to the norm but a it looks a quality interior, what head unit have you got ? quite fancy that in my van.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great looking van you have,I like the wood finish inside a little bit different to the norm but a it looks a quality interior, what head unit have you got ? quite fancy that in my van.
EVERYTHINGS FINE : head unit is a genuine VW RDS 510 Premium 8 - ebay £130 ( a steal )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts