2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone intending to buy this van
320391537156 if so ask for reciepts of work done
was my old van sold it 2 weeks ago had it for just short of 2 years
wheels are a4 avant wheels
seats are a3 air bags are not wired up
plus many more in correct statements
also sold it cheap as the guy convinced me he was keeping it seams like just a trade wishing to cash in on the t4 ball thats rolling at the moment
do not get me wrong it does drive well but an ex tilers van then my work horse for 2 years and i did not drive her gently but i did look after her and what you see i did .T:
heads up to my fellow forum brothers and sisters its a GOOD VAN but i think i sold it for what its worth I:

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update the new owner thinks its worth 2250 more than he paid for it I:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Had it done to me before, sold a bike to a guy well cheap and he told us all about the euro trip he had planned..obviously not on my old bike as he sold it on for a huge profit 2 weeks later..:(

The only thing you can say is you got the money you wanted for it when you sold it..

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya but its not got a new turbo, the cam belt was done before i had it and that was 18 months ago.
nor are the airbags on the seats connected and there from an a3 not a4 the bloke is a stitch up artist maskeradeing as a enthusiast:*

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had it done to me before, sold a bike to a guy well cheap and he told us all about the euro trip he had planned..obviously not on my old bike as he sold it on for a huge profit 2 weeks later..:(

The only thing you can say is you got the money you wanted for it when you sold it..

i knocked 250 off as he said he was struggling to find 3k i wanted (even tried to get it for 2500)
seams theres plenty of jokers out there just hope no one here gets stitched up I:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
What a little bar Steward...would be a real shame to set up a fake ebay account and put in a high bid..I:I:

Can you do that by the way..:confused:

IF a forum member or newbie buys it,, it'll be a shame when they go to a meet and we say "oh you bought that one" !!!!

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thought about coping the advert with the truth in it with his other phone number lol and a 99p buy it now LOL:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Bid to buy, but if the goods do not match the advert he can be reported to e-bay.
Seller cannot leave neg feedback!!!

A sale is a sale no need for crooks.T:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Can you ask a question on the auction, saying you know that it doesn''t hsve a new turbo, hasn't had a new cambelt & how come it says 88hp? I thought 1.9's were lower than this?

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said full of mistakes
oh the joys of traders :eek:
just another :* trying to make money out of the v-dub world at a cost of the true enthusiast:eek:
no wonder newbies can not find a value for money van

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you ask a question on the auction, saying you know that it doesn''t hsve a new turbo, hasn't had a new cambelt & how come it says 88hp? I thought 1.9's were lower than this?
cause it would not make it to the page as the seller can delete

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
must be a muppet out there or a self bidder cause its on 4995 I: reserve is 5000 strange that one :eek:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Bump...
Just incase someones missed this, and its ending tonite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts