VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell me about it im 45 thats what the wife calls it its just men cant grow up i do believe that its all good aye we should see how many pics of different vans we can get get on the winter beachT:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
tell me about it im 45 thats what the wife calls it its just men cant grow up i do believe that its all good aye we should see how many pics of different vans we can get get on the winter beachT:
yer im 50 in march so hoping to celebrate a little at the campdown

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah mate my birthday is in march what festivals are there in march i want to get as many as i can in this year i only done margam park in wales im an english man living in wales would be nice to get back on home soil if you know of any let me knowT:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
theres camper mart in telford new this year £6.00 to get in and ultimat dubs www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk /volksworld 24th 25th
www.volksworld show.co.uk. im going to campermart then dubfreeze at stafford also bustypes in april 20th-22nd . pick amonth ill tell you if theres a show on.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
bought it a vanfest this year £1.00 best £1.00 i ever spent
ho mate just said vanfest you were there or was it another show put in www.wagenpublishing.com or vwheritage mate ill always tell you where the shows are pick a month

However the new version with all dates fully updated can be obtained for free from the first shows of the year starting at VolksWorld and all shows in 2012.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cheers lads what venues do you recommend for the t4s i loved margam park in wales this year that isthe sort of weekend i like have any of you been to that one:)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
cheers lads what venues do you recommend for the t4s i loved margam park in wales this year that isthe sort of weekend i like have any of you been to that one:)
Vanwest A: ;)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
we are thinking of going to the bodlwlyn show north wales off the A55 this year is it anygood to go to.?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
not a beach or my van LOL:
but wife took this while ago an yes they are stuck!

its the river at monmouth and we were queuing at the lights on the bridge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts