VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Van rated 15 inch Fox commercial alloys for standard caravelle alloys or 16 "steelies

Pretty much as the title suggests.

On offer 4 x Fox commercial, van rated alloys

2 excellent 6 month old van rated tyres

2 two reasonable dunno how old dunno what rating tyres

the wheels themselves are excellent with not a single scuff on them.

actual wheel and tread photos here

I would like some standard caravelle alloys or 16 inch steelies with comparable tyres, as far as steelies are concerned, can be rough as a bears you know what as long as they're sound, and the alloys, well, the less scuffs the better I suppose.

I will, at a push, consider some good nick 15 inch steelies with really good tyres.

I will upload pics of wheels and tyre treads later.

The tyres on the incoming wheels must be legal, as they'll be going straight on the van as these come off.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Van rated 15 inch Fox commercial alloys for standard caravelle alloys or 16 "stee

Come on guys, nobody interested in some alloys to replace their steelies at no extra cost?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Van rated 15 inch Fox commercial alloys for standard caravelle alloys or 16 "stee

They are provisionally gone subject to some photos being sent to me, that said, as long as th wheels have got some mint tyres on em i may still be interested if the other deal falls through. send us some pics

·
Registered
109 Posts

Hi are those wheels gone ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts