VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I am in my kombi, driving down the m4, off in the distance I see a very prominent member in his t4, could tell his van miles off, I flash and wave frantically, he ignores me......:eek:

I phone him, yeah I saw ya but you're in a 5.1, I dont wave to them!

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it most rude actually, he's supposed to be my friend :(

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I dont wave at any anymore unless i get waved at first, got fed up at being ignored by either model drivers. Shame really as living down here in the south west there's loads of them.:(

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
I would wave to you, cause i waves to everyone, i love it when people looked really ed of when you waveRasp:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Honestly mate its murder down here, i go from dissapointed to angry in about 10 seconds.....I bet about 1 in 25 people will wave to me. Its not as though my van looks like a standard builders van either.:*

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No ones asked the most important question yet though

·
Registered
360 Posts
We drive a T5 and we wave to everyone if it's got a vw badge on the front and it's a van/camper we will wave even 2 you ignorant peeps!
T4's don't wave to us T5 owners but we have it cos it suits our needs.... will be interesting at the end of feb when the mrs is behind me in her T4!!! Rasp:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
100 Posts
i do find it strange .. as a former Avid classic mini owner ... everyone who saw me in their mini always flashed ,waved or stuck hazards on .. some did all 3 lol ... so regardless of if they wave to me or not .. i always do ..

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
i do find it strange .. as a former Avid classic mini owner ... everyone who saw me in their mini always flashed ,waved or stuck hazards on .. some did all 3 lol ... so regardless of if they wave to me or not .. i always do ..
Flash a mini T: I've had 3... Awsome A:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts