VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone knows anyone in frome somerset or surrounding area that will fit my two side windows on my t4 ?
:)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Trade price windscreens - nice chap called Matt based in Radstock so not a million miles away - cheaper if you go to him but he would come to you.

did mine last july - all fine no leaks and are pre tinted in the glass (not film).

Matt Jones - 07970 696526 23, The Leaze, Radstock BA3 3YH

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trade price windscreens - nice chap called Matt based in Radstock so not a million miles away - cheaper if you go to him but he would come to you.

did mine last july - all fine no leaks and are pre tinted in the glass (not film).

Matt Jones - 07970 696526 23, The Leaze, Radstock BA3 3YH
Thank you I phoned him today and he is doing it for me this week at a really good price.T: Do you know if he will tint windows as I all ready have the glass

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi

We can recommend Matt as well he done our windows this year, best thing would be to phone him about the tint. We took ours to him then strolled to Coop for a nice coffee T:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

We can recommend Matt as well he done our windows this year, best thing would be to phone him about the tint. We took ours to him then strolled to Coop for a nice coffee T:
I have had them done now thanks by Matt and tinted too :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi not sure if your interested but I have just created a group on Facebook as use Facebook groups as well as the forum but thought it would be nice to know who I am seeing nearly everyday and for us to share experiences local resources and even parts without having the mileage also poss to meet and then to convoy to any forum meets the group is vw t4 and t5 group - banes :*

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi not sure if your interested but I have just created a group on Facebook as use Facebook groups as well as the forum but thought it would be nice to know who I am seeing nearly everyday and for us to share experiences local resources and even parts without having the mileage also poss to meet and then to convoy to any forum meets the group is vw t4 and t5 group - banes :*
What's the Facebook page called?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just tried looking for you and cant find you? The group name is VW T4 & T5 BANES if your looking profile pic is my kids and hubby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts