VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hybrid post!

There's been a thread about how many girlies are on here, in their T4's/T5's and when I was out in our Velle the other day and waved at a couple of T4's and one T5 it got me thinking, do us girls get a different percentage (no mathematical accuracy expected) of returned waves, or is it all about the van?

Do any of us check who is waving or just notice whether they waved, or not waved!?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I tend to check the van out first then look who's drivingI: Not checking to see if it's a workie van but generally to oggle at alloys etc....sad, I know. But if the driver's a bit fitI:LOL:

I do wave at both T4's and T5's. I was out the other day and waved a about 6 vans, a mixture of both types......I got one wave from a red T4, bloke driving.T:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL: Exactly, I have a list as long as my arm.......emm, now which spoiler was on that black T5LOL:?
Most entertaining moments are when I'm crouched down checking out someones rubber to see what size he's running with what alloys and the driver comes back, they always look really suspicious, especially when I compliment them on the van and wonder off pushing my 18 month old in her purple pram LOL:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Most entertaining moments are when I'm crouched down checking out someones rubber to see what size he's running with what alloys and the driver comes back, they always look really suspicious, especially when I compliment them on the van and wonder off pushing my 18 month old in her purple pram LOL:
Classic:D I do tend to do similar.I:I:
..and they think we're all about cushions'n'stuffLOL:

...did I say I have a thing about exhaust systems? Especially stainless steel twin pipe ones:eek:.....on my list too......:D

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I don't really wave anymore. If I do wave, I've usually got the tip of my thumb and forefinger together........I: x

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I don't really wave anymore. If I do wave, I've usually got the tip of my thumb and forefinger together........I: x
Kate ure a lady you shouldn't be doing those things! Well not on the road anyhow!I:

·
Registered
989 Posts
I wave to everyone, I'd say 50% or so wave back. If I'm honest I'd say I get more waves than when my fella is driving T:

And yeah didn't think I'd ever be ogling alloys either but I love mine :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Always find if I wave I hardly get anybody waving back, so I decide no more waving, the next van comes along and I havent waved and they wave at me!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wave to everyone, I'd say 50% or so wave back. If I'm honest I'd say I get more waves than when my fella is driving T:

And yeah didn't think I'd ever be ogling alloys either but I love mine :D
I was wondering if the girls might have a better success rate, I saw 1T5 and 2 T4's today 100% wave return rate! A:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm not much of a waver but always wave back if someone waves at me, so far all guys 1 t4, others in various dubs and a transit giving me a thumbs up lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got my first wave on xmas eve on my first drive of the van, half a mile down the road, made me smile! Haven't been so lucky since barely seen any non-work vans around :(

I work on an industrial estate and workies don't seem to do the wave, maybe the vans in town would wave more.

Always worth a try I guess, used to love the dub waves in the bug :ILU:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts