VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They don't care.
My partner order blackout curtain with black rails and the sales woman said that they come with black rails anyway. So after waiting 2 months because of the manufacturer having problems we stuck with them and waited. When they came we got grey rails and they insist we did not ask for black nor can you get them with blue and black curtains.on top of that van x want me to pay an extra £25 on top of the £176. Then when my partner said I would leave there after sales conduct on here the sales woman hung up. VANX I am very disappointed and will not recommend you. :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well I was going to order VanX curtains for my first conversion this very evening......so shall be going elsewhere!

It really is about time some companies realised how much damage poor customer service damages their business.

These days we expect next day service, we expect mistakes put right quickly and without quibble as to who is 'at fault'....and finally we expect refunds quickly and again without quibble.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had awful problems with this company over their roof rails 'specifically made' for T4s. Turns out they are T5 rails that you have to bodge, even the instructions that come with them are for a T5! they are refusing to refund me (which I'll take further) and to add insult to injury I found that Vanstyle sell exactly the same product from the same manufacturer for nearly half the price! their response in an email was quote "no one forced you to buy the product". Wont be using them again and wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I would urge people to leave a google review on this company which is open to any new customer to see and gives a realistic reflection of their customer service. Shame as some of their products are ok.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
In contrast...

I've used Van-X before and have nothing to complain about.
When a curtain tie-back broke, I called them and politely explained what had happened, and without any fuss they put another in the post for me- free of charge.

I need curtains for another van now and wont hesitate to use them again. x

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Ditto, on the positives - I rang them to ask about how to get more rail end stops. They stuck me a few in the post free of charge.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
They sent me some curtain rail ends for the price of the postage.

My curtains were already in the van when I bought it and I like them, apart from the ends falling off, of course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts