VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As seen from Cypress Mountain 19/01/09

The tallest building in the picture is about 65 floors.

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Awesome photo there A:

We did a tour of Vancouver and BC for our honeymoon many years ago and really must visit again soon - what a wonderful part of the world.

(ps do you still have 'Dairy Queen' restaurants?, YUM :))

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Great photo, what a sight to whitness :ILU:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
that just wants me to be at work even less than i already did, which to be honest i didnt think was possible. awsome awsome picture. A:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
That pic has Just replaced the one of my van as my desktop wallpaper !

Brilliant.
Same here!

Really want to move to Canada (want to even more now): been doing lots of resarch but t'internet seems to hold 10 times as much bogus or superfluous information than actual useful stuff, as well as commercial companies posing as official Visa assessors only to stick you with a massive fee before they reply....with the vagueast of answeres......nice picture will have to suffice for now then!:(:D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Same here!

Really want to move to Canada (want to even more now): been doing lots of resarch but t'internet seems to hold 10 times as much bogus or superfluous information than actual useful stuff, as well as commercial companies posing as official Visa assessors only to stick you with a massive fee before they reply....with the vagueast of answeres......nice picture will have to suffice for now then!:(:D
Hey Surfdaddy, the family of one of the kids in my son's class is from England and they have recently gone through all of the process to come to Canada. If you would like, I can ask them for some of the details.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Some more pics of Vancouver in the Fog this Week.

the Lions Gate Bridge (you have to wonder where the photographer was standing)

The Lions Gate Bridge poking through the clouds

The Lions Gate Bridge again

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
wow. thats stunning. got a keen eye for photography then, look pretty professional to me.

note to self... save money to go vancouver, and not just for the DH tracks there!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for the pictures. They come from the friend of a friend.I:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Nice, was that taken on Panorama on Cypress ? One of my mates emigrated to Vancouver and used to work there as a boarding instructor.I have had the pleasure of snowboarding there a few times ,that mountain is amazing , really friendly place !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts