VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now the van has been fully converted, we no longer have a use for our Vango tent.

We've owned it for a couple of years and used it on no more than half a dozen occasions. It's straight forward to put up (takes me and the missus about 20 minutes) and has all the usual, well thought out features that have made Vango the leader in tents /awnings over the years.

It is a five berth tent, but I think five would be a big cosy...four is more manageable and it has proved an ideal base for me, the missus and the two kids to explore West Wales and Snowdonia.

It has two small tears (see photos...) one in the insect mesh covering the door and another in the door itself. Both caused by me, but both have been professionally repaired and have proved to be weatherproof (tested to extremes in Bala last autumn !!!)

The tent also comes with a footprint which makes erecting / dismantling the tent on a wet, muddy field a doddle and keeps the tent itself nice and clean.

Nothing more to say really, other than she really is a great piece of kit and I'm so impressed with the Vango brand that I will be replacing it with a Vango Kela drive away awning.

Loads more pictures in my albums.

I'd like £150 for the tent and footprint and don't really want to split the two, and collection is preferred due to it's size weight although I would be willing to send it via courier at the buyers expense. Based in Caerphilly, South Wales.

Thanks for looking, and please PM me with any questions,

Marc.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's listed on eBay - auction starts at 8pm on Thursday...

Last chance - going, going... I:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts