VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Vanjamboree tickets ordered again for this year, 17th-19th May, Lincolnshire showground , www.vanjamboree.co.uk
Good turn out last year even though it was wet and cold, fingers crossed for better weather this year.
Anybody else going?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hiya, we're going and having a forum camping area if you and any other Cambs guys fancy it T: xxx

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Hi Sammy,Can you please put us down on the forum camp.T: Tickets ordered n payed for ..H: H:

Thanks...:D

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Hi Sammy,

Can you please put us down on the forum camp.T: Tickets ordered n payed for ..H: H:

Thanks, Mark...:D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Can someone please confirm the price for me.If the wife and i was to go for 1 night on the Saturday would it really be £50 :eek:
Or is it £25 per night for the camper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are going Fri afternoon until Sunday so the £50 aint so bad! Didnt think the price per ticket was too bad considering some shows out there, £12.50 per day each including overnight stay and entertainment for the Sat/Sun ticket.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats my point i cant go Friday due to work comitments.
The Saturday ticket doesnt let you in until 1.30pm and we would be leaving at 12ish on Sunday and its still £50.
I may as well drive there and back on Sat and save £30:*
In August i take the twin axle caravan and a speed boat down to cornwall every year along with the wife and 3 kids on a site with nice clean shower blocks and a swimming pool and its only £52 a night.:confused:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hi Sammy,Can you please put us down on the forum camp.T: Tickets ordered n payed for ..H: H:

Thanks...:D
We'll be there again this year but the girls will be in thier own vans this time instead of mine T: Happy dayz
I've started a thread now for forum camping in the Lincs section and your down :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
No its £25 each and exactly why I don't goI:
Aww I'll miss you I: xxxx

Ps if I can negotiate a decent discount I'll be twisting your arm to come I:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats my point i cant go Friday due to work comitments.
The Saturday ticket doesnt let you in until 1.30pm and we would be leaving at 12ish on Sunday and its still £50.
I may as well drive there and back on Sat and save £30:*
In August i take the twin axle caravan and a speed boat down to cornwall every year along with the wife and 3 kids on a site with nice clean shower blocks and a swimming pool and its only £52 a night.:confused:
Hi Mate''' we price our tickets to be as fair as possible and have been the same price for the last 6 years... we understand that you can get a night in at a campsite for £52 with clean shower blocks and a swimming pool. but if you turn up after 1.30pm on Saturday and buy 2 ticket for £50 you get clean shower blocks, around 6 live bands, Disco, show n shine, trade stalls, American wrestling, dog show, childrens entertainment and the company of your friends having fun in a safe and clean venue.
Pre-book £25 tickets or £30 on the gate get you 8 live bands plus the rest of the entertainment.

There are different ticket price deals on our website of saving up to £10 per weekend ticket if you'd like to check them out.

Sorry mate' its a little unfair to compare us to a night on a campsite in Cornwall. we try our best

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can come in before 1.30pm on Saturday but you have to pay full price £30 or if you have pre booked with the £25 on line ticket ' this is what most of the other shows do

·
Registered
480 Posts
That makes more sense then,As the way I read it was if payed the 1 night for 2 people (£50) on the internet (pre booked)I still couldn't get in until 1.30 on the Saturday,
Pete

·
Registered
560 Posts
its my birthday on the 19th May so im hoping to get down for the Sunday only im afraid Sammy

unless my kitchen and rock n roll bed is made before then, then I might come along for the weekend and get a little tipsy lol

I did go last yr admittedly not in a vw but was bored after an hr or so as not much to look at

sorry ive been it seen it and done the whole vw show scene to death and was hoping for something a little fresh and new after all these yrs but sadly no

but its not far away and would be great to meet and great some of you lovely people for the first time so I will be there Sunday if not for the weekend, look for the confused bald guy with a red n white t5 lwb lol

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Spoke to them at Stanford Hall VW show.... they go out the week of the show T:

Weathers not looking good but as they never get one day right i will ignore 2 weeks in advance I: x

1 - 20 of 37 Posts