VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
never heard of them but just kooked at one of their ads;

"This van the Sportline Kombi from Vw or Volkswagen entered the UK in the Motorshow 2008. at which point we ordered there an then, a LOT of these vehicles. They only come presently in a T30 SWB. We have a constant stock order, with as one sells another is ordered. If they are in the UK then it is that will have them.
Note!
We normally have these in stock."

sounds to me like it's been written by the same nigerian bloke who sends me regular emails telling me i've won $63,000,000 on the english state lottery :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i havent delt with them, but my friend got a cheapo sportline replica from them on finance lease, they were called swis leasing, by all accounts a big company, he is happy enough and got a much better deal than some of our vw stealers could do.

·
Registered
125 Posts
They are so obviously a broker who "has in stock" You pay your deposit and low and behold, when the "in stock" sportline is due for delivery, there is a problem which goes on & on & on etc etc.
All of a sudden you have waited the same time as you would have done if you had ordered the vehicle at the same time.
Brokers offer good deals, but more often or not only have standard vehicles available ex stock.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
defo genuine. they say in stock or not

At the end of the lease do you own it??

If id paid out 17k over 4 yrs -i would assume so

·
Registered
7 Posts
defo genuine. they say in stock or not

At the end of the lease do you own it??

If id paid out 17k over 4 yrs -i would assume so
it all depends on what type of lease you go for. if you have one with a ballon at the end then the ballon is your final payment to own the van after your full term. so lets say u make for example a deposit of £1500 then £300 per month for 47 months = £15600 you a give it back or pay the ballon which you agree on the figure on signing the contract. i.e another 4k, but the final figure is normaly alot less than the van is worth. so with this example it would work out at £19600.00

most people who do the whole finance lease are companys as they can claim 100 % of the money back as tax relief, then leaving them after the term with a van only costing the amount of the ballon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts