VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently added to a post that mentioned problems with Vanstyle's quality and customer service and was asked to mention it in this section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruds
'On the Brick Yard T5 forum a few guys had really bad experiences with Van Style wheel quality and customer service, I can't remember exactly what was said but I would never buy from them. Just a heads up'

I replied:

'I have just tried fitting a pair of sidebars from Vanstyle and am really unimpressed. Missing bolts, other bolts the wrong length. The mounting brackets hold the bars in a way so there is a big gap between the bars and the body and I am having to use extra long bolts with nuts as spacers to raise them up. Wouldn't go through them again unless I had no other choice.'

I cannot personally comment on their customer service as it wasn't worth the bother for a few bolts, especially as I am currently based in Germany.

Take it or leave it...

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I cant speak highly enough of them:cool: I didnt buy wheels or bars, but the spoiler, splitter and shiny bits came next day, fitted perfectly,and with a nice discount for a big order.:ILU:

·
Registered
22 Posts
ordered and fitted side bars, fitted perfectly and are real high quality hence u can stand on them and there rigid.
also fitted bull bar and impressed with quality, just a bit pricey

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair one - I'm not trying to slate them.

Just sharing my experience on request as it seemed I wasn't the first.

Hopefully just a one off.

·
Banned
670 Posts
well i must say i did buy 2 corner chrome bars for rear of t5 of them 2 years ago will i must say they have discoloured quite a bit , i told them about it but nothing was done about it , but maybe they do not last any longer than that , so its tuf on me ????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts