VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let people know about this camper shindig thats happening May bank holiday wknd. wont be attending myself due to college exams but could be epic

Vantastival is a three-day family friendly festival held at Dunany Estate in mid-Louth over the May bank holiday weekend (29 Apr - 1 May 2011), for both CAMPERVAN OWNERS AND ALL MUSIC LOVERS. With OVER 70 LIVE ACTS and a range of other attractions for old and young alike, it's a brilliant weekend for all seasoned festival-goers and TENT CAMPERS ARE WELCOME!. We also have traders, competitions and workshops focusing on the campervan lifestyle, and campervans can park in the arena for no extra charge.

Vantastival is a music festival with a difference and a celebration of campervan culture, accommodating campervans in a way that no other Irish festival does. A fun festival atmosphere with live music, entertainment and craic all weekend, Vantastival is located only ten minutes from the M1 motorway one hour from both Dublin and Belfast

http://www.vantastival.com

·
Registered
97 Posts
You won't regret it mate, one of the best relaxed, chilled out weekends I've been at T:
Great! Was happy out to see that the frank and walters are playing at it, whipping boy should be good too. Some of the other stuff sounds like it could be fun, scrapheap challange and campervan cook off!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well van all packed up and ready to hit this. Heading up in a convoy of 3 brothers (2 T5's & a T4).
Anyone else heading up?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well van all packed up and ready to hit this. Heading up in a convoy of 3 brothers (2 T5's & a T4).
Anyone else heading up?
ive the van packed up too and cant wait to get on the road H: hope the weather keeps up for the weekend, but either way it should be great.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well the sun is splitting the trees here this morning :cool:

What better way to start off a festival weekend :D

See ya up there Louis!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well the sun is splitting the trees here this morning :cool:

What better way to start off a festival weekend :D

See ya up there Louis!!
Good stuff. Sunny here too in the midlands! Sur if ya see the van call over and say hi. Its a red t4 lwb with white high roof, 00 reg with german style plates and vagdrivers plate surrounds. See you there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That was a great weekend! One of the most relaxed festivals i was ever at. Was raging i didnt bring a proper camera. Some really nice vans at it. Good to meet you up there to Fright and all yer crew! Sound bunch. Thanks for the advise re the trip too. Hoping to go that way now.
roll on next years vantastival.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts