VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wosson people!
Anyone fancy joining in for a cruise down to van west on Sunday for the cruise to the beach?

Meeting at gordano services for 10, then off at 10:30 to meet at sedge moor services for 11, then all convoy off to brean for the cruise to the beach.

Anyone coming up from down south, let me know and we'll arrange a rendezvous.
See you then!!!​

·
Registered
431 Posts
Right then - 'Cruise To The Beach' on Sunday 12th May to Brean (Vanwest).
Will be meeting a few from Tewkewbury/Gloucester area @ Gordano Services for 10am (Leaving at 10:30), then stopping @ Sedgemoor Services for 11am (Leaving at 11:30) to get to Brean Vanwest for 12:00ish.
This will allow people an hour or so to walk round the show to then join in 'The Cruise To The Beach' with all the other Dubbers.
They are all lining up for 1:30 to leave for 2:00. If you dont want to go into the show, the best place to join in is the mini roundabout.
Last year there was about 200 vans on the beach, so expect a slow journey down and the slope on to the Beach is very steep and scrapes a few slammed bumpers, so heads up :) (The Bar-B-Que on the beach will be first come first serve basis)
If you fancy joining us, let me know by sending me a message so I can keep an eye out for you.

Anyone coming up from down south, let me know and we'll arrange a rendezvous!!

Thanks Coggs (T41883)
Number if you leave it to late 07917 808568.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right then - 'Cruise To The Beach' on Sunday 12th May to Brean (Vanwest).
Will be meeting a few from Tewkewbury/Gloucester area @ Gordano Services for 10am (Leaving at 10:30), then stopping @ Sedgemoor Services for 11am (Leaving at 11:30) to get to Brean Vanwest for 12:00ish.
This will allow people an hour or so to walk round the show to then join in 'The Cruise To The Beach' with all the other Dubbers.
They are all lining up for 1:30 to leave for 2:00. If you dont want to go into the show, the best place to join in is the mini roundabout.
Last year there was about 200 vans on the beach, so expect a slow journey down and the slope on to the Beach is very steep and scrapes a few slammed bumpers, so heads up :) (The Bar-B-Que on the beach will be first come first serve basis)
If you fancy joining us, let me know by sending me a message so I can keep an eye out for you.

Anyone coming up from down south, let me know and we'll arrange a rendezvous!!

Thanks Coggs (T41883)
Number if you leave it to late 07917 808568.
Wait! What??!! BBQ??!! Tell me more!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coming from Bridgwater so not far. Would be great to meet up and cruise in together.:cool:
If you head towards burnham from j22, there's a pub on the left, think its called the rosewood.
We'll be passing there at about 11:40, your more than welcome to tag along with us T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts