VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says really, was wondering if anyone had any photos of the 333 3/4 width seat fitted in a T5, that they could post up on here. Also, what distance does it leave to the side of the van for cupboards / can it be narrowed very slightly.

Muchos gracias omegos.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just doing the planning and research Si for if I can ever talk the wife into going for it.

Think I'm starting to wear her down but am prepared for the long-haul LOL:

Got my design pretty much sorted now on paper and been talking to people about heating and hot water for a pull out shower hose. Also means that I can get 3 surfboards in the van out of view full length under the cabinets.

Will be based on a LWB 130ps Shuttle with twin sliders for access to gas bottle and pull out 25L water carrier. Also want a Reimo pop-top on it.

You've got to have a dream though haven't you!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Will be based on a LWB 130ps Shuttle with twin sliders for access to gas bottle and pull out 25L water carrier. Also want a Reimo pop-top on it.
If you want a pop top then dont get one with the air in the roof..

It costs a lot lot more to have this converted.

I had some prices for my caravelle and it was pushing £4000 for the top,due to the air con.

Go on bend her earI:

Rob

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Just doing the planning and research Si for if I can ever talk the wife into going for it.

Think I'm starting to wear her down but am prepared for the long-haul LOL:

Got my design pretty much sorted now on paper and been talking to people about heating and hot water for a pull out shower hose. Also means that I can get 3 surfboards in the van out of view full length under the cabinets.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i know of one that will soooooooooo fit the bill,LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts