VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please keep checking back on this thread as i update all the time..thanks..

Updated 12 09 2013

Can people please pm me if you require something not on this thread for sale,as it keeps it easier for me to keep a eye on people wanting these goods..thanks

Used 15inch t4 steels...and tyres
Steels are used and need a good clean..
Tyres are usuable 6mm on 1,others 4mm and not the best...but usuable and ideal runners
£40 collected

Velle wheels trims x 4 used condition...2 really good...the other need a little tlc
£25 posted

Standard t4 springs...matching pair..in good condition...plenty of use left....
£38 posted the pair..

Set of used 40mm springs...a little used...will drop the van 60mm easy...but might be of some use to someone on a budget...
£28 posted the pair

A pass side electric mirror....a few marks etc....but all works etc...removed to none fold in,but i have cleaned and greased up and all works fine..
£30 posted

A drivers side electric mirrow...broken glass,new stuck on..casing a little broken..may be of use for some spares...
£12 posted

drivers door pocket in good nick..
£20 posted

Front t4 black badge in good condition
£14 posted

Rear barn door grill covers and back boards..in good condition..
£29 posted

Rear barn door number plate cover
£12 posted

pre 96 dashboard in good nick..a few little screw holes,but fine if painting...ideal for adash replace,so you dont loss your van..
£25 quid collected

Standard t4 front seat,needs a good clean,pre 96 older trim....
£10 collected

4 x mushroom bolts,normal length
£12 posted....top bolts and plastic covers only..

1.9td air boxes,in good condition x 2
£30 posted each

Mk3 golf alternator x 2
£35 posted each

Mk3 golf starter motor,fully working,not far from new
£28 posted

3 x sliding door runners...powder coated...like new,one red,one white,one satin matt black
£30 posted each and old rail back or £40 posted

4 x acc cables...1.9td all in good usuable condition
£18 posted each

1 x cold start cable....half nearest the dash side..with cab pull etc and fittings
£15 posted

2 x rear view cab mirrors,need some window secure stickers,but good condition
£14 posted each

Ex aa water cooler metal mounting
£10 collected

Mk3 golf interior light switch,with sunroof switch,time delay etc,will come with plug and small amount of loom to fit to your van
£15 shipped

t4 jack..standard
£22 posted

MK3 golf gti rear seatbelts...work well with rear rock and roll beds..all fittings etc..
£25 shipped

MK3 golf rear seatbelts...work well with rear rock and roll beds..all fittings etc..
£22 posted

Pair of grey fabric audi seats..ideal for front t4 fitment...seats are in good condition....would need some welding to fit the bases,but seen these fitted in loads of vans...have also sold a set before myself...
Colection only
£10 Pair collected or a bottle of descent wine

Middle row single seat,folding type on frame which fits mushrooms blue diag fabric,from the older velle's,no headrest...ok condition..collection only...
£10 collected

Middle row single seat,head rest,belt,lapbelt,needs a clean,one with 4 x legs..
£10

Pre 96 sq older style front bumper in black,good condition,needs a good clean..
£10 collected

pairs of side piece front panels,to fit the early 3 piece vans.in grey need painting..genuine parts..
£20 pair

2 x caravelle wheel trims in ok condition,not perfect,need a clean..
£15 pair

Black caravelle rear badge x 2..£12 posted

White universal wheel centre caps...70mm width..set of 4..£13 posted

Black plastic speedo surround x 2 £9 posted each

Sliding door interior handle in black,good condtion x 2...£13 posted each

Interior lights,have loads of um £3 each plus postage.

orange indicators £12 posted the pair have 3 sets..

1 x inca headrest
£23 posted

Passenger door inside latch and lock mech,includes door pin bar,in working order
£19 posted

VW t4 drivers door in descent conditon.ideal for painting..no glass,missing door lock,inner lock etc
£10 collected

Front cab steps,dirty,but not damaged £10 Pair

cheers simon pm or 07917830378

·
Registered
199 Posts
Re: A few bits to clear...T4

Payment sent.

Sorry Smokey (splendidsigns had a jack for sale, might be worth your while sending him a message).

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts

Hi
What type of tow bar is it, is it the type that bolts to chasiss without removing the bumper, or the type that replaces the bumper steel

taa
steve

·
Registered
104 Posts

Simon just out of interest mate would you have a starter motor at any point in the near future and if so matey how much would it sell for ? cheers "John" T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Hi
What type of tow bar is it, is it the type that bolts to chasiss without removing the bumper, or the type that replaces the bumper steel

taa
steve
chassis type one mate,from a s reg vanjust unbolted and removed,comes with wiring and buzzer

:ILU:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Simon just out of interest mate would you have a starter motor at any point in the near future and if so matey how much would it sell for ? cheers "John" T:
Which year and engine type van mate,sorry cant remember what van you had.:ILU:

·
Registered
103 Posts

I would like the tow bar depending on what type it is. I.e. I need one which the tow ball bolts to with 2 bolts instead of the swan neck type.

Pictures would be useful.

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
331 Posts

is the bumper a one or two piece and will tow bar fit same bumper , how much for both collected please

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts

chassis type one mate,from a s reg vanjust unbolted and removed,comes with wiring and buzzer

Hi Thanks for the info, seen the pictures have you also got the two plates that bolt to the chasiss rail with this ?? if yes do you take paypal
thanks
steve

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Hi Thanks for the info, seen the pictures have you also got the two plates that bolt to the chasiss rail with this ?? if yes do you take paypal
thanks
steve
Still on van at the mo,could remove but wont be til next week now.....

·
Registered
103 Posts

If steve doesn't take the tow bar I will with the plates that are needed. i wont be on the forum again till after the weekend. So if you get no reply from me that is why

Cheers

Jon

1 - 20 of 484 Posts